Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: i dont care about the covid year
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2776899&mesg_id=2777348
2777348, RE: i dont care about the covid year
Posted by 3xKrazy, Tue Nov-29-22 06:21 PM
>enough time has passed that if those comments werent made

I don't see why Day would need to publicly refute private comments that only harbaugh worshippers and mich messageboard propagandists would possibly care about. should Day have called a joint presser with the AD and press to address this in true OSU PR nightmare fashion?

>and it got shoved back in his face in a way i
>find humorous.

you find it humorous because you've lied to yourself about it and distorted/omitted events

>and i didnt say it wasnt real, i said i dont care.

you arbitrarily not caring about something because it doesn't fit your agenda isnt a valid argumentative stance lol

>the two words arent
>mutually exclusive antonyms.

they actually are. something that's benign doesnt have a sliding scale. if you wanna say that harbarugh's remarks about Day weren't wildly inflammatory then you're entitled to that opinion. And maybe that would have some validity if his inciting and antagonizing comments were made in isolation. but its never ending. and if you wanna cheer these comments/antics on that's great (but hypocritical given the never ending self righteous moralizing from your fanbase) but at least own it for what it is instead of blame deflecting. and dont yell about CRIMES! when other coaches and kids get pissed off and things expectedly boil over.

>i think the standards of sportsmanship have risen dramatically
>over the last 53 weeks

dont know what this means

>the reality is that its all trash talk, which seemed to be
>fine for everyone when Michigan was lost in the wilderness.

except there was no trash talk when he was losing he just crawls into a hole and complains about officiating because he's always a victim.

>now that Michigan is back to dropping bombs on people and
>having the temerity to have a laugh about it, im supposed to
>do what exactly? pretend to be offended? tsk tsk at Jim
>Harbaugh?

again, no one asked you to be offended or condemn anything. I've already explained this so not gonna repeat myself.

>yes, he trash talked Ryan Day and I dont give a fuck. no one
>else seems to either. he's apparently enough of a sportsman
>to coach his team not to do unsportsmanlike things during
>games or get physical with other teams outside of the lines or
>attempt to belittle the academics of opposing players. thats
>good enough for me.

am I really going to have to get on some petty shit and start mentioning the 'unsportsmanlike' things that have occurred/are occurring under harbaugh or incidents that you have copped pleas for? because that seems like a waste of key strokes.