Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: i dont care about the covid year
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2776899&mesg_id=2777251
2777251, RE: i dont care about the covid year
Posted by 3xKrazy, Mon Nov-28-22 08:42 PM

>nothing about the covid year means anything to me. they
>should have cancelled every game.

LOL. so day's unverified comments which you claim were made upon his hiring were real but the football that was played on the field in 2020 wasn't. like I have no idea if this is some epic backtracking or just straight up gaslighting but either way it's hilarious. just because you didn't include the memories from that season in your personal scrapbook doesn't mean it didn't happen. and that mich didn't not choose to not show up for the game.

>yes, that was totally antagonistic. im not saying it wasnt.
>i also dont see the problem. if you think im going to condemn
>Michigan's coach for making a very benign comment in response
>to Ryan Day apparently feeling himself a little too
>much...thats not going to happen. acting like Harbaugh
>crossed some sort of moral and ethical Rubicon with that
>comment is absurd, and its funny that anyone could have a
>problem with it. its not like he put up a sign in the
>football building to mock OSU players' academic pursuits.

so it was antagonistic but also benign? uhhh ok.

I said nothing about morality which as far as im concerned doesn't exist in cfb. you regurgitated mich messageboard propaganda about day's supposed comments as justification for harbaugh's classless bad winner comments and faux victimhood schtick. so i corrected you.

I never asked you to condemn anything. root for whatever classless and antagonizing garbage you want. but at least deal in reality about what it is. instead of the cult hero worship and never ending vicitmization and blame deflection about CRIMES! and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lol.