Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectharb is clearly mentally off and nothing he says is worth repeating
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2776899&mesg_id=2777058
2777058, harb is clearly mentally off and nothing he says is worth repeating
Posted by 3xKrazy, Sun Nov-27-22 11:13 AM
or responding to. he's a weirdo.

he came to mich loud af and supposedly had saban and the sec running scared with his satellite camps and rah rah nonsense and of course he went quiet as a mouse when getting his face kicked in on a yearly basis. he won one game against osu in 6 tries (after mich as a program had spent the past 20 years losing) and went right back to flapping his gums and antagonizing in the absolute classless fashion that he owns. he's a sore loser and a bad winner. and for such a tough guy running a tough guy program he cowardly ducked that 2020 game he had no chance of winning and used covid as an excuse. that game would've most likely ended with his firing.

I said a long time ago that harb is the cfb version of trump and that rings true more than ever. he complains endlessly. he incites and antagonizes and then plays the victim card. and deflects blame for absolutely everything. he'll take another playoff drubbing and will go back to babbling about whatever. who cares. if he wasn't a rich kid who could throw a football he'd be babbling on a sidewalk somewhere.

also funny that he probably only made that third base comment because he thought he was riding off into the sunset as the vikings coach but the nfl once again said thanks but no thanks.

>And it’s surprising to hear OSU fans jump on that line too.

a lot of trump supporters in the osu fan base so that schtick works i guess. I don't think Day is the guy for OSU and his lack of HC experience is showing, but never in a million years would I be parroting any nonsense coming from that weirdo in AA.