Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: You don’t need to fix what isn’t broken.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2776847&mesg_id=2776878
2776878, RE: You don’t need to fix what isn’t broken.
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Nov-24-22 10:53 PM
>That good on paper shit Rarely works.
>
>You got two meats, 3 solid sides and cornbread!
>
>Don’t need to add shit else to the meal.

A lot of getting beat in the divisional round teams said the same. Green Bay for instance. Meanwhile, the Chiefs, Rams, and Bucs seem to add people whenever they can.

Aka more good players can be good..even if it’s short term. The cowboys know how quickly injuries can ruin a good meal. Their whole thing is that they’re usually talented but not deep. He gives them a shot at having one more casserole just in-case.

And he’s gonna come at a discount (probably). He helped the hell out the rams last year too. It’s easy to hate on the rams now for the short memory crowd. But they allegedly ‘had a bunch of good players’ before they traded for Von Miller and got OBJ off the street too. Now that they’ve lost a few of those people and replaced them with lesser people, they can’t move the ball or cause havoc on defense the same way. But I bet they’ll live with 2 Super Bowl appearances in the recent past vs some bullshit like what the Chargers, Packers, and Steelers have been doing the last decade.

The teams he couldn’t help were the washed Eli/horrid oline Giants and the ‘now everyone knows the truth about Bayka’ Browns.

I just hope he’s actually healthy. And I’m really wondering about that part of it. Him doing video stunts don’t phase me.