Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOhio State Basketball is TRASH and decaying slowly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2776304&mesg_id=2780754
2780754, Ohio State Basketball is TRASH and decaying slowly
Posted by guru0509, Sat Jan-14-23 04:52 PM
....and it's Chris Doltmann's fault, along with our Athletic Director Gene Smith.

if we held the basketball program to HALF the expectations of the football program (the way we used to) Chris Holtmann would have been fired after losing to god damn Oral Roberts University.

Yes we are a football school....BUT

11 final fours (most in the Big 10)

under Thad Matta

from 2004 to 2017
Four Big 10 Championships
(2006, 2007, 2010, 2011 and 2012),
Four Big Ten tournament titles (2007, 2010, 2011 and 2013),
two Final Four appearances (2007 and 2012),
and the 2008 NIT Championship

under Chris Holtmann
2017 to 2023
6 years
ZERO big ten titles
ZERO big ten tournament titles
NEVER made it past the round of 32 despite MULTIPLE first round draft picks (Lidell and Branham)
HAS no idea how to run a halfcourt offense
his teams collapse at the sight of a full court press (ie vs UNC)
his bigs are soft as baby shit and get outreboudned by small guards
zero passion
zero toughhness
zero grit
this team is bitchmade.
they collapse EVERY YEAR at the end of January and limp into march like a bunch of wounded ducks

SEVEN different teams have won the Big ten since this dumb motherfucker took the reins of the program

If Radin was alive, he would be seeting at the state of Buckeye hoops

and we JUST lost to Minnesota the worst team in the league, and head to Rutgers sunday to face a team thats mad as hell about getting screwed on a buzzer beater earlier this year. I think they get their asses whooped and I hope so. I need him to be humiliated, I hope Michigan wins by 50 when they play us. Im so jealous of them. I wish we had a distinguished alumni with NBA and college clout instead of this doofty fuckface from Kentucky.

Im done with this trash ass program until theres some new lifeblood at hte helm , i Hope they lose every game until hes gone. Fuck Chris Doltmann.