Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: has anyone talked about the Herbert concussion?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2776000&mesg_id=2776274
2776274, RE: has anyone talked about the Herbert concussion?
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Nov-15-22 10:16 AM
>Dude got ROCKED!!!
>
>and “cleared protocol” and played the second half and
>threw for 26 fucking yards the second half..
>
>and no one is questioning the doctors or coaches over this? If
>he ends up on a stretcher next sunday.. smh

The NFL isn't gonna learn short term. We know this. Too much money getting made + people with money thinking 'I can do whatever I want BECAUSE I HAVE LOTS OF MONEY' = Herbert back on the field and it not being a 'first story on all of those shows' type of deal. Even 'See!?Dak sucks!' was more important to talk about. And Bills/Vikings was so ridiculous that it pretty much overshadowed the whole rest of week 10, and it was a wild week: Raiders lost AGAIN, Saturday winning game 1, Commanderskins handing Eagles their first loss, Tampa finally has a decent game vs Seattle, Saquan had 150 yards, Watson can start practicing now, Miami looks like a Madden tourney money play machine, etcetera.

Tua making it back after a few weeks AND playing well AND winning might've been the worst thing for concussion-related player safety stuff in the short term. If he had been completely screwed up, there might be a better chance of something resembling 'remorse' from the people in charge. As it stands, the party is back on.

#dowhatchalike
#iseeguysandgirlsdancin