Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLet's entertain this, shall we?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2772779&mesg_id=2773662
2773662, Let's entertain this, shall we?
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Oct-09-22 04:13 PM
Let's parse out the reality of this.

>Either he gets traded or I get traded. That’s what I’m
>saying to management.

Cool. That's one route. He's certainly entitled to that.

His rep probably takes a serious hit though, and he loses respect from other players. But yeah, he can do that.

What will you, the architect of this brilliant plan, do to keep him in good standing with other players?

Because not only did he get laid out, now he's asking to be traded.

Everyone will think he's a bitch, and everyone will test him.

What's your plan to correct that?

>And 2, draymond has to get touched. Period. The men in
>poole’s family
>will let him know that.

Has to? Based on what?

And to what end? For "honor", or some shit? What's the purpose?

>3, anything goes. Since he was sucker punched, Poole
>can come at him in any form or fashion.

Cool.

I assume this is the legal defense you have in mind?

You've already spoken to some top shelf criminal defense attorneys about this, got the legal fund up and running, etc?

And these exceptionally well educated legal minds all agree on this strategy from a legal standpoint?

By all means, put us all up on this cutting edge "Last Licks" doctrine you've announced with your chest out like that fucked up Captain America cover.

>Poole wasn’t punched. He was assaulted….growing up in
>Chicago, even death
>isn’t off the table.

Gotcha.

So you're advocating for Jordan Poole, a young, NBA millionaire an entire life and career ahead of him, to *murder* Draymond Green, over a punch to the face.

And the justification is, he's from Chicago, is that correct?

I assume you ran this by the legal team as well?

To recap, you think that a young, millionaire NBA player with a life and career ahead of him, should throw all that away because he's "owed" Last Licks.

All of which is fine, I'd just like to see the legal strategy, financial support, etc, that you've laid out.

Because there's no way you'd advocate for someone to make such a life-changing decision, for such petty reasons, without you being ready, willing, and able to help defend that person.

Right?