Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectpoole a young dude trying to get a bag. and it look like his street smarts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2772779&mesg_id=2773539
2773539, poole a young dude trying to get a bag. and it look like his street smarts
Posted by poetx, Fri Oct-07-22 10:24 PM
was either subpar or failed him in that instance.

still, he gonna err on the side of bag preservation. anyone who ever played sports knows there's a HUGE difference between a push and a punch. mfers push people all day and get thrown out of games or T'd up or flagged.

you throw a punch, you getting ejected, fined, suspended.

dude is within 10 days of life altering, generational money. if he got on some male ego shit and knuckled up, and it was construed that he threw the first punch, everyone would be frying him for fucking up the contract.

he was right to shove dray who walked across the court and then pushed him. he should have taken a more defensive posture after that, and been prepared to slip the punch if dray escalated shit (beyond all reason). that might very well mean jp ain't built like that and didn't have that experience.

but i don't fault him for it. i like draymond as a player but this was fucked up and uncalled for and, like the nut-punching summer of '16, is messing up his team's potential championship run.
peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad