Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm dying at Wawa parking lot LOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2772779&mesg_id=2773485
2773485, I'm dying at Wawa parking lot LOL
Posted by Stadiq, Fri Oct-07-22 12:59 PM
Draymond really has some dudes fooled.

What did Poole say to Mr Genius that got him so aggy? Lets start with how brittle that dude's ego is.

Folks in here acting like Hoagie breath wasn't the aggressor. Went charging at him (his much smaller teammate) like a lunatic...

Poole reasonably tries to push him off, probably not expecting his teammate to Clubber Lang him.

Yeah Poole is probably cocky and needs checked. Yeah scuffles happen in practice. But this shit?

And how does Draymond of all people get so triggered by someone talking shit?

And he is a veteran and alleged core leader of the team. Out here club punching a teammate over words? My goodness.

Draymond is an overrated, corny dweeb who at this point is more of a liability than a positive. Probably extra sensitive these days because as he ages and loses some athleticism he has very little skill to fall back on...other than running his mouth.

Not sure why more teams haven't exposed this weakness for GS in a playoff series. Just have some bench warming goon bait Draymond into a hissy fit and get him thrown out/suspended.

The "greatest defender ever" is about as mentally tough as an insecure school girl. Unreal.

LOL at grown men riding with this clown. Ship his ass to Orlando or some shit...I'd love to see Mr Genius's impact outside of the Warrior system.