Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecthe'll be aight. he's still 19 playing on the best team in the league w/
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2772779&mesg_id=2772940
2772940, he'll be aight. he's still 19 playing on the best team in the league w/
Posted by poetx, Fri Sep-30-22 07:53 PM
some of the best players in history. he's producing NOW despite the gaps in his game. dubs have the luxury of using him as a mismatch piece and this is only a couple of days into his 2nd training camp. i'm holding my kuminga stock and buying more.

i am hyped for this season. everybody was rusty (jetlag, 1st game), but i'm expecting everyone to be better this year.

as far as this game went, wiseman balled out. i love that he got work against porzingis. his ability to play half the game is going to extend loon's durability and effectiveness.

divincenzo - loved what i saw from him. i think he's really going to mesh well. he was good on defense, good on the boards, knocked down open 3s, distributed well. very nice pickup.

moody - looking for him to continue development as a solid rotational piece who comes in, hustles, is disruptive on d and doesn't make mistakes.

rollins - he got a bag. it'll take him awhile to figure out finishing against nba sized defense, but he had some nice moves and despite forcing it a bit, i think he'll be good. not a 'must play now' type dude, but warriors should hopefully have a bunch of blowouts where he can get run

baldwin - looked like a player. shot looks good (well, he airballed one and bricked another, but he made his first 3 and hit a nice turnaround fadeaway midrange. looks like a player and the staff is high on him.

jk, moody, wise, dante, jp. that has potential to be a helluva 2nd 5. divincenzo was a starting 2 guard for a championship caliber team. jp is a legit starting combo guard in the league. the other three could start for somebody.

teams really won't get a chance to rest on offense or defense against the dubs. oh shit. jamychal green (sp?), too. he's a great pickup also.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad