Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDespite the brutal loss
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2772274&mesg_id=2774387
2774387, Despite the brutal loss
Posted by Numba_33, Thu Oct-20-22 08:52 AM
you have to be impressed in how much faith Thibs had in Cam Reddish. Pretty shocking how many minutes he played, especially in the fourth quarter and overtime. It seems Thibs is slowly turning a new leaf in terms of trusting the kids. Or that could speak to his lack of faith in Fournier. Probably a mixture of the two.

Outside of the obvious pain of seeing Barrett struggle, it was even more painful to see Robinson still not learn how to not pick up the still ticky tack fouls he's been getting since he was a rookie.

To be completely honest, I didn't watch a good grip of the game. A mixture of being disgusted with the lack of three point defense and the fact I wanted to watch Abbott Elementary. The constant open looks the Grizzlies had in the first half was giving me high blood pressure. It appears solid perimeter defense in terms of defending the three and more importantly to keep the opposing team from penetrating and breaking the Knicks down will be a struggle. Thibs is going to have to earn his paycheck to keep that at a minimum.