Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: I was wondering how they would extend this program to Full Gear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2771113&mesg_id=2774433
2774433, RE: I was wondering how they would extend this program to Full Gear
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Oct-20-22 03:52 PM
>Given that they’ve established that MJF can cash in at any
>time. This was a brilliant way to do it. MJF has taken the
>challenge.
>
>I expect MJF will play it straight through 99% of the match,
>people will be getting on his side, then he’ll cheat at the
>very end and the boos will be thunderous.

I think SOMETHING is going to come up beforehand where 'MJF could cash this in RIGHT NOW and be the champ cuz Mox is down bad rn' comes into play. Maybe Regal is still going to have the chip with him. He will call MJF 'Sunshine' and hint that he's a bitch if he cashes in during that moment instead of honoring what he said before about 'earning it'. Great content and face-making will follow. I will be enthralled.

I'm still in love with that segment earlier this week. MJF tried to 'get' Regal the same way he 'got' CM Punk to feel some kind of sympathy for him..at least temporarily. The crowd bought it huge..even after all of the stuff MJF has pulled. Regal, being the king shit vet and villain he is, was not having any of it! It is basically perfect verification of who both characters are. Just..wow. And now, we wait.

And I'm gonna be amped if/when Regal somehow turns/helps MJF win the title.