Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectCorrect.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2770300&mesg_id=2770642
2770642, Correct.
Posted by blueeclipse, Thu Aug-18-22 04:42 PM
The report NYT piece didn't say he assaulted 60+ women. It was just drawing attention that Watson met with 60+ women over a 17 month period for "massages" and almost half of those women sued him.

It looks like what happened was Watson had a hook up with a massage "madam" who was supplying services for him and that dried up once Covid happened and Watson started hitting up IG to get his fix.

So I'll ask again.

None of you think in his reckless ass IG hookups that he could have done anything that could be considered assault.

We're talking about a nigga showing up to a "massage" with his dick hard and a washcloth over it talking about just massage my ass and my groin.

I know you want to try to talk about this likes it some fucking conspiracy but it's really not. Everyone was trying to get over here. Watson. Buzbee. The Texans. The NFL. The women.

But in this there was bound to be some women who were legitimately assaulted and Watson may honestly believe he didn't do shit wrong.

That may be the most alarming part of this. Hopefully he doesn't do this shit in this way ever again. If he needs to be a freak......be a freak but do it without hitting up random unsuspecting women.