Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm actually fairly high on him as a prospect.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2768286&mesg_id=2768525
2768525, I'm actually fairly high on him as a prospect.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Jun-23-22 09:06 AM
I've seen some mocks with him in the twenties, but I'd start kicking the tires right after the lottery.

He's just a guy that can do everything *but* consistently shoot, lol. I love a guy who can pass/create like he can-- he could bring the ball up if need be-- and who can defend with the motor and versatility that he brings.

And it's not like the shot is *bad*-- it doesn't look great but 36% from 3 and 74% from FT on limited attempts gives me hope that the right organization can help him figure it out. Like, I kinda love him going to Atlanta at 16.

Just think he's a classic value guy in that 15-20 range. More upside and less downside than most of the guys in the 20s imo. Obviously needs to shoot to play real minutes, but I think he can become a catch-and-shoot threat with some work and be, like you said, just a Swiss Army knife dude out there, one of those 8-5-5 guys who is a true plus-defender and helps your team win.