Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI came into Raw late last night, and was just blown away til the end
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2767780&mesg_id=2770822
2770822, I came into Raw late last night, and was just blown away til the end
Posted by Tiger Woods, Tue Aug-23-22 10:30 AM
I came in right at Owens/Gable, a great and pretty athletic match that made Owens look like a major star in front of a hugely partisan Canadian great. So great.

Then Gargano comes out. He does business with Theory. Why Theory? Oh, there's history there. Superb. This match should eventually kick all of the ass.

Then the main event of Priest/Edge. Edge in Canada flag trunks complete with Calgary Hitmen logo, I'm so there. Edge makes Priest look like a million dollars. Also, shoutout to Priest for the Scott Hall inspired trunks too. Damian Priest should turn on charisma vacuum Balor next and just be the Judgment Day himself, go beat Lashley and become a star.

I'm sorry to come in here every Tuesday so enthusiastic about Raw for the past month but it's just been so simple, obvious, and powerful for these last four weeks.