Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMy teams can run, yours can't
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2764523&mesg_id=2764595
2764595, My teams can run, yours can't
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri May-06-22 05:23 PM
Yeah, you got those prodding bigs down low and Giannis and everyone else on your team, sans him, is slow as sh!t.

Draymond would push the ball damn near every possession and having 3pt shooters on the team forces at least one of your bigs to the perimeter where they will get killed every single time. Plus Bojan and Luka are ass perimeter defenders.

We're not going to be stupid enough to let ya'll cook in the half court for 48 minutes.

Whole reason I have Dray (and to a lesser extent, Bron) out there is they are big enough to slow down key passer/scorers on your team but athletic enough to push the ball down their throats.

We have to worry about stopping your ball movement and our own half court penetration.

Ya'll have to worry about our fast break, 3pt shooting and athleticism (another thing your team lacks dearly).

I'll have enough size and athleticism to bang down low with your bigs, even if we don't win there, it'll be a battle. You guys don't have the speed to stay with us.

In the end, this will come down to strategy. I think employing the right one would greatly increase our chances against the internationals.