Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI am so stupid excited for Spence Crawford
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2764277&mesg_id=2764300
2764300, I am so stupid excited for Spence Crawford
Posted by Hitokiri, Tue May-03-22 09:13 AM
I was so hyped hearing Spence, in the post fight say "Like I said, I was gonna get these straps and then I was gonna go over there and take his shit too... Terence, I'm coming for that muhfuckin belt!"

Even seeing their back and forth on twitter right now, is so entertaining.

And side note, it was hilarious in Spence's post-fight when he said "he hit me and I was like aw shit, then he kept hitting me and i was like aww damn"

Was a little disappointed we didn't have a post.

We all pretty much knew Shakur was gonna beat Valdez, the question was whether he was gonna win a wide decision or a close one. Question answered. I really wish Shakur had more power, because he's so damn skilled, and it's the one thing he lacks. He already looks damn near unbeatable, and if he had ko power, he'd be scary. Hope we get keep getting these great match-ups at 130-135.

And Serrano/Taylor was great. They've definitely gotta run that one back. I think Serrano might've punched herself out in the 5th (or whatever round that was) because she took her foot off the pedal in the next round when she should have poured it on. Impressive to see Taylor fight back after almost getting ko'd there.