Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYeah, I expect 55+ points from Kyrie/KD nightly.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2762862&mesg_id=2762995
2762995, Yeah, I expect 55+ points from Kyrie/KD nightly.
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Apr-18-22 11:17 AM
On pretty efficient numbers too. They're both exceptional offensive wizards. Now and then, one of them will be slightly less efficient... but it's unlikely you get a dud from both imo.

I also don't expect Seth Curry to go 1-4 from 3 most nights-- nor do I expect Marcus Smart to go 4-9 from 3 most nights (though Smart's PG play has been really superb in the later parts of this season).

And I think bench will be a concern for Boston without Robert Williams, as they're only playing, what, 7 guys? I know the perception is Brooklyn doesn't have a bench... but they at least have playable bodies, nothing that will blow teams away, but dudes that can spell players for a few minutes here and there. They could even still bust out a few Aldridge/Griffin minutes in lineups where Theis isn't out there. Whereas I don't think Boston can even wheel out Payton Pritchard in this series.

That said, Brooklyn's lack of defensive discipline may cancel out most of their potential advantages, lol. So I've no clue. Should be an awesome series.