Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti was reading a few things after i posted that...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2761728&mesg_id=2763395
2763395, i was reading a few things after i posted that...
Posted by PROMO, Thu Apr-21-22 07:50 PM
and am a bit more optimistic because i read some of what you just said but the biggest thing was that he wasn't coming UNLESS he had control.

as far as next season - i've already said i'm okay w/ mid-table as long as we've shed all the old bums and locker room trouble makers and are are signing/promoting the right young players. gonna take a few seasons to get right. rumors are he's looking for 8-10 new signings like you said, and has somewhere in the area of 200M to spend. i'm not expecting miracles in season one. results are nice, but effort and playing together (plus fitness) will be way more important to me.

it's funny, i could really count on about one hand the number of players we SHOULD keep. the rest? some should DEFINITELY be cast into the ocean and the remaining ones from that list i could take or leave - but i guess you have to field a whole team, lol.

as you said - our fitness is a effin' joke. that has to be one of the first things to change.