Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlmao!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2760429&mesg_id=2760969
2760969, lmao!
Posted by cgonz00cc, Sun Mar-20-22 09:06 PM
>Big Ten was atrocious this season and during the tourney..
>I’m not sure how long you have been following the Big Ten,
>but I’m a Big Ten lifer, and this season was not
>the standard for this conference.

what standard? are you bothered that Michigan didnt win more nonconference games? what was supposed to happen that didnt happen?

lets review...

>Illinois looked like a JV team vs Chat, and got demolished
>by Houston.

illinois is a choke program thats had 2 good seasons in my lifetime tho. this wasnt the third.

>Iowa , a 5 seed , bounced by an 11 seed

sounds about standard to me?

>Wisconsin a 3 seed is about to be bounced by an
>11 seed.

i could see why that might be disappointing to them, but they overachieved all season anyways and iowa state is probably just the better team. wisconsin wasnt talented enough to expect more than what they got out of their season.

>MSU just got bounced

a mid program thats been out of the second round once since 2015 got beat by Duke. and?

>And OSU was bounced.

a mid program that hasnt been out of the second round since 2013 got beat by Villanova. astonishing development.

>That leaves Purdue and Michigan, who have played like
>crap all year long up until now.

so the only two teams with both elite coaching and elite talent? the Big 10 had 2 final four contenders in October, and they still have the same 2 now. how many are they supposed to have?

and btw how did Purdue play like crap? lol

they won 28 games and beat UNC and Nova on a neutral floor. when Michigan beat them a few weeks ago they were #3. they have consistently been in the top 10 for months.

>This was a tremendously down year for the Big Ten, and an all
>around bad
>showing in the tourney.

this post is silly. its the tournament. shit happens.