Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYou gave up 3 draft picks and paid $29 mill..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2760125&mesg_id=2760581
2760581, You gave up 3 draft picks and paid $29 mill..
Posted by legsdiamond, Wed Mar-16-22 04:01 PM
>He played for the bears for 4 seasons, and the bears made 2
>PO appearances,
>and Mitch went to the pro bowl. That’s 2 good seasons and 2
>bad seasons.
>I would say his time in Chicago was middle of the road. He was
>29-21 as the
>Bears’ starting QB. It’s not great, but it isn’t
>terrible either.
>
based off 1 season of football at UNC. You got got fam

bruh, when you decline a 5th year option for the number 2 pick after trading up 1 spot to get him and give up 3 picks… that isn’t middle of the road. Based on what you gave up and where he was drafted that is a bust.

>You trashed Mitch almost every week when he was with the
>Bears, and now
>he is your QB. You’re paying for a so called trash player.

>There’s a difference.

almost every week? lmao.. Bears fans didnt even care that much to watch Mitch every week nigga.

>Bears drafted him based on his college play, scouting, and
>talent. He was
>seen as a top draft prospect.....

again, you got got. Not sure why you keep saying this like its a positive. He played one year and you guys were dumb enough to think he was better than Watson. One year and you gave up picks and 30 mill. Shit is embarrassing, why keep mentioning this?

>NOW, Mitch is labeled a trash QB, and your team still went out
>and got him.....

yep.. for the low low.. 7 mill a year is peanuts for a QB. If he works out we got a steal, if he doesn’t.. we aren’t handcuffed and again, we gave up nothing.

>That’s like a guy marrying a girl, and then dumps her when
>he finds out that
>she’s a tramp. But then another guy comes along and marries
>her, even though
>he already knows that she is a tramp or no good.
>

That’s a terrible analogy that makes no damn sense. Here is a better one.

You dated a girl and took her to a 5 star restaurant and she ordered from the fucking side of the menu. Oh, and you also got rid of 3 of your future side hoes too. Paid $500 for the date.. but at least you hit right? Right?

Me? I took that broad to a bodega and split a $5 sub with her and hit the same night…,AND she knows I got side hoes and she cool with it cause she knows this is temporary unless she gives that head right e’er night!!!