Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthey dont
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2767337
2767337, they dont
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Jun-10-22 11:05 AM

>- is this all Jurassic Express is?

yes.

>- why does FTR not get 15 minutes of wrestling every week?

EVPs

>- Jericho and everything he does right now is dogshit

yes

>- you picked O'Reilly over Danielson for the interim title
>match?

that was the "qualifying match". in the big picture, they seem to have picked Moxley over Danielson

>- Adam Cole is not it. Sorry.

you arent excited for"Whos the best Adam?" Part 3???

>- Their women's division already sucked. So here's Paige Van
>Zant?

this actually could have been cool i think, but not the way its played out

>- Hangman was champion. Again, Hangman was champion.

this also could have been fine if theyd built him up before he became champion instead of trying to do it after the fact

>- Hardy Boys in 2022? I'm all set.

uh...yeah. i was set on the Hardy's 2 years when Matt teleported in. doubly set when he bashed his skull on the concrete. triply set when they tried to do a fake version of Sammy bashing his skull in Matt's garage.

>THE SHOW IS MJF, CM PUNK, DANIELSON, SAMOA JOE, AND SOME GOOD
>TAG WRESTLING. DO THAT.

im now on the Swerve train. he was BY FAR the most interesting part of that whole episode last week.

also, as it pertains to tag team wrestling. i invite you to consider a world where Starks and Hobbs won the belts and feuded with FTR all summer, 2 or 3 creative non-finishes, leading to a match at All Out where a DQ or countout induces a title change.

in a very generous allowance, maybe the Bucks genuinely think ppl want to see them wrestle FTR and drop the belts to them at All Out. well....we dont.