Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti stopped watching bc i had nobody to watch with
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2766546
2766546, i stopped watching bc i had nobody to watch with
Posted by cgonz00cc, Thu Jun-02-22 10:59 AM
i went off to college in 2000 and i didnt make any wrestling friends. i watched RAW right up until the week before i moved, and then when i got there i just didnt have anyone to watch with. we did randomly watch WM 2002 bc we had a hacked DirectTV card and we were all just bored on a sunday, but that was it. my friends' minds were blown by how much background i gave them lol.

i did miss the entirety of HBKs second run, all of the eddie guerrero run, peak Cena, all of the Benoit run etc etc. from what i understand 2002-2008ish was full of good stuff, but the longer i was away the easier it was to stay away and i became lapsed.

by the time my life slowed down a bit in the mid to late 2010s, when i tried to watch RAW it was just excruciating. if their business model allows them to do what they do and make money, then of course theyll keep doing it. but its not fun, and in a MAJOR indictment, its not even fun to crack jokes on like the terrible movies i love.