Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthat was the best episode for me in a very long time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2765704
2765704, that was the best episode for me in a very long time
Posted by cgonz00cc, Thu May-19-22 11:04 AM
i didnt need Jurassic Express hokeying up what had been a good piece of TV, and the Bucks/Hardys stuff is the kind of thing that i wouldnt want a stranger to see me watching but otherwise i enjoyed it.

Serena Deeb's interview kinda hurt my feelings. i dont like to think of her as so insecure that she cares what Schiavone says. if she had called Dustin out right away that all would have gone down a lot smoother

Joe vs Morrison was extremely enjoyable and if Morrison is gonna stick around, thats a TNT champion to restore some stability and importance to the title. hes got "im important" oozing out of his pores, and his 450 that missed actually made it seem more real bc the announcers called it like a risky thing that went the way risky things go sometimes.

Page match was good. "too good" in the way that the champs matches shouldnt be good, but taken on its own it was well executed. Takeshita has something.

Jericho went IN verbally, but the letdown of a 10 man hardcore match was real. instant deflation, and i continue to lament the presence of 2point0 and Danielson in this nonsense.