Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectit just all feels so non-essential
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2765703
2765703, it just all feels so non-essential
Posted by cgonz00cc, Thu May-19-22 10:51 AM
>A) Being a part of an over faction is not really cooling off

this faction as a collective is considerably less interesting than heel Danielson was on his own. Moxley's whole act is soooo repetitive, and Yuta cant talk without coming off like someone playing pretend.

>B) I’m not sure there was a more interesting storyline for
>him once he lost his title shot. What else would he do? Chase
>the TNT title? Get angry at MJF for some reason? I think
>assembling a group of badasses to take over the company makes
>the most sense.

they arent doing that tho. they're just having 6 man tags against jabronis.* the TV time theyve had this far is a complete waste of both Danielson AND Regal.

also...putting Danielson in a personal issue with someone shouldnt be hard to do. some babyface or another takes issue with his bullying, steps to him, and embarasses BD with a couple shots that would he considered sucker-punches if you didnt hate the guy that got punched. BD bails with an angry look on his face, pouting his way up the ramp, and we're off. maybe have Brian Pillman Jr do that instead of sending him out on a suicide mission to try to talk us into caring about that dreck with Malakai Black. hes got underdog coursing thru his veins and people are DYINGGGGG for a reason get behind him. that would have been orders of magnitude more fun for me. MJF hasnt sniffed the title scene in almost 2 years. Eddie Kingston, same thing, and they still matter.

>If he didn’t win you over with his Mox match (like he did
>with me), I don’t know what to tell ya. People are really
>responding to him now, and I think he’s already a bigger
>deal than Frankie Kazarian.

he didnt. hes just a bland piece of white bread, and he doesnt make it as real as a bland piece of white bread needs to make it for me to care. he has nothing to say, he goofed around with the cabbage patch kids for too long, and hes mostly just "there".

* this was started before Dynamite last night and now we know that hes going to be in a 10 man garbage match with Chris Jericho. like...cmon.