Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectStorming out is great, and I hope more people do it, across the workforce
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2765538
2765538, Storming out is great, and I hope more people do it, across the workforce
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue May-17-22 02:11 PM
Not just WWE

Too many workplaces get away with FAR too much bullshit, because FAR yoo many people just put up with it, and far too often people who say nah, fuck that, are held to a standard higher than the employer.

The overall sentiment is that people should just deal with it, or “find a better way”, etc

Fuck that, and fuck this whole playing to the middle nonsense.

And no, I’m not coming at you. I’m coming at this subject as a whole.

And yep, I speak with a fair amount of experience, and I in fact just wrapped up a six month battle at my job where I refused to let an abusive, antagonistic, overbearing supervisor overstep the bounds of her position.

FYI, I fucking won, because I was absolutely correct- but they went the extra mile to try to drag me through the mud first. And, because I’m the type who will stand my ground when the facts are on my side, they not only failed miserably, there’s more failure on the horizon for them. Because they fucked up every step of the way.

This is nowhere near my first rodeo at this job, and yes, I’m undefeated in this bitch.

All that to say, this hits home, and in the instances where I’ve lost in the past, i wound up with vindication after the fact. So i know a thing or two about this shit.

We know way too much about the cesspool that is WWE management to not give her the benefit of the doubt, bare minimum.

It’s not just bad creative from what I’ve read. It was a day full of taking their grievances up the chain, finding a resolution, only for that resolution to change, inly to find another resolution, only for that to change AGAIN- all whole being told by producers that they were “entitled” , with said producers yelling about it.

This is after them being given next to nothing of note to do since Mania, despite being told the opposite.

Remember Punk talking about Vince’s “I owe you one”?

Yeah. Fuck that, fuck Vince, and fuck that company.