Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Damien Priest could become that dude IMO
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2765102
2765102, RE: Damien Priest could become that dude IMO
Posted by jimaveli, Thu May-12-22 02:34 PM
>All the ingredients are there.
>
>His voice is, goddamn, a commanding one. Imagine if Brock had
>that voice.
>
>Promos are a little stiff and cheesy at times. But I can
>definitely see him developing into a top guy. He's old though,
>so they better get on it.

Yeah, I like him too. And yeah, dude ain't a kid. But they want/need more folks ASAP so he might be in the right place and time if this works out really well. I know this JD thing is slow cooking so I'm not paying too much attention or expecting too much right off. But they have 2 good ones with Edge.

Cody has been really fun too. It is great that he feels like a fit..almost because he's still doing things that don't 100% fit. But he's in great shape, he's got his working boots on, and his talking/character stuff is going over very well.

And fuck yeah I love me some Hookhausen (it is working and it will be fun) and Ezekiel. And MJF's Dark Side of the Ring? Excellent. I was rolling watching all of that.

Punk coming out post-show and getting worked by Hookhausen is gonna give Cornette time to do his negativity thing but whatever. There's only so much time left in this crazy world. Punk is made. Hook is doing well. DH is serving a good purpose after all. Relax, corny.