Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectfunny enough, im receiving this in the exact opposite way
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2762419
2762419, funny enough, im receiving this in the exact opposite way
Posted by cgonz00cc, Mon Apr-11-22 05:48 PM

>Only thing that was not entertaining was the
>Scorpio/Page/Lambert vs. Sammy/Tai stuff. Lambert seemingly
>turns everything to shit; or at least the people he's feuding
>with. And Scorpio and Page really don't need him; Sky can do
>the same cocky asshole promos without Lambert's involvement.

i mean its shit, dont get me wrong, but i honestly think Lambert could be great with talent that people cared about in something that makes sense. they dropped the ball on Scorpio Sky, and that ship has sailed. Ethan Page got punked early, and his ship is unmooring as we speak.

and Sammy...hes bumping up against his ceiling until he learns how to talk like a normal person in front of a camera. very stiff and unnatural, and he sounds like a dork. all the charisma he has during a match is electric even tho i think the matches themselves are dumb, and then its completely MIA when hes supposed to talk.

also...why is this weird relationship front and center on TV? he brought his dowdy looking girl onto TV to propose, cheated on her with a co-worker, played victim about his privacy even tho he proposed on national television, and now people are somehow not only *not* disgusted, but like... weirdly enthused about it. this is one of the stranger incursions of real life into the TV product i can ever remember. completely heelish real life asshole behavior, and these weirdo fans are eating it up. its baffling.