Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectim having a hard time being succinct with my thoughts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2762272
2762272, im having a hard time being succinct with my thoughts
Posted by cgonz00cc, Fri Apr-08-22 11:58 AM
but the essence is that we have to constantly keep in mind that this is all fake to be able to look past the presentation of them as ineffectual losers, and that sucks.

the story they are telling me is that Max Castor is an undercard punching bag, and i cant muster up any enthusiasm for undercard punching bags. if thats not the story, then why tell it? im not gonna do their work for them, and when its only gonna be fine because i know this shit is fake and someday the finishes will go another way...thats bad.

ive been posting about the acclaimed for almost a year and a half now, and even *I* am starting to lose interest.

and yes, their devoted 800k will absolutlely accept the acclaimed. but my wife went from dancing with the baby to their entrance to peeking her head out from the kitchen when she hears it to ask me who theyre losing to tonight, and she represents a much larger potential crowd.

as far as FTR, Cornette thinks about their potential value to AEWs business and i dont really think there is a counterargument to what he says, unless keeping the aforementioned 800k is the only thing that matters.

finally, you bring up Will Hobbs and then later mention the way Keith Lee handled Cassidy...who beat Will Hobbs twice. its hard to justify that.