Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYes they fucking do
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2762205
2762205, Yes they fucking do
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Apr-06-22 10:19 PM
>

And not surprisingly, babyface FTR rules. They know how the shit works. Their catalog of badass matches continues to expand. And if this face run goes right, we’re about to have hella fun.

And the Bucks showed mountains of ass for them tonight. I get that there’s a lot of hate on those guys. And Cornette can’t bash them enough on his stuff. But I don’t know these guys or have a prior biz history with them so maybe I’m missing it? I get that they spam shit a bit when they’re in lazy Muta mode but they generally do a good job with landing elaborate spots and being in the right place FAST to make complex shit look simple. And they’re in shape enough that they rarely ever come off sloppy. And clearly, The Bucks can be so good when they know they have to. Vs FTR, you’re an asshole if you show up half-stepping. The bucks get that so we got a wonderful gift tonight with a crowd that looked amped as hell to be getting it in person.

Whenever someone tries to claim to be really good at tag team wrestling, FTR should show up via Hardy-style portal and whoop their ass on-sight. And hell, they’re kinda on their expedition of gold shit right now so it kinda checks. AEW needs to get the tag titles onto the Acclaimed when Bowens is healthy again so FTR can do them in after a long reign. Or maybe the other way around. Get some transitional heel champs, let FTR beat them, then he’s the Acclaimed get made when they do some bullshit to beat FTR.

IMAGINE MAX CASTER RAPS WITH THE ACCLAIMED AS CHAMPS.

The crowd sounded HOT tonight on Dynamite. That’s for sure. We’re going on a week here where Murrican rasslin is somewhere around on its best behavior. Wwe was in spectacle mode and created a shitload of moments. Other feds tried to lay down some damn good rasslin. Wow. I’ve enjoyed so much stuff. And I still have some catching up to do. I still haven’t seen nxt or all of Briscoes/FTR for instance.