Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectGood run for Roman. He’s made, and fully reinvented. Time to drop it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2761936
2761936, Good run for Roman. He’s made, and fully reinvented. Time to drop it.
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sun Apr-03-22 11:02 PM
They’ve done what they set out to do with Roman Reigns. He’s the guy. As cool as Batista, as over as Cena, and a better performer than both. Well done.

That said, he’s at the end of the road of this current run. He needs to fire Heyman or the Usos need to turn on him or something.

That match kind of ended with a thud. Those guys have worked a half dozen times now, and while they don’t need to do much because they’re so over this one wasn’t distinct from the others. Don’t promise me “the biggest match ever” and do what you’ve always done. Should’ve been No DQ. Great back and forth action then a thud of an ending. Fine, but Reigns/Lesnar will not be in the Top 5 of memorable moments from an overall “stupendous” weekend, that’s a surprise and a missed opportunity.

Possibilities are endless where Reigns goes next. We’ve yet to get the proper McIntyre/Reigns feud…sign me up, it’ll be great whenever it happens. Also, stunned to be saying this, but Cody will never be as over as he is now - Reigns v Rhodes, two guys with elite family pedigrees? That wouldn’t suck either.

But it’s time to mix it up. Hell I’d be into Reigns dropping it TOMORROW. Strike while the iron is hot.