Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject100% accurate
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2761803
2761803, 100% accurate
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sat Apr-02-22 11:41 AM
And Vince was right - there’s never been anyone more deserving of the HOF

Keeping in mind how adored he is…random but , something I’ve always been curious about is DDP talking about just how much heat he had with Taker in the early 2000s. The more I hear the boys put over Taker effusively the more I’m convinced DDP must have been a jerkoff (and I’m a DDP mark admittedly)

If you wanna know the kind of guy Taker is in real life consider how he handled Hogan trying to bury his first title run. When Taker was promoting that documentary I can’t remember what outlet he told the story to, but it’s basically that coming out of their Survivor Series match Hogan sold the Tombstone backstage for weeks and blamed it for neck and spine pain. The video shows Taker’s knees clearly hitting the mat and protecting Hogan , and to make matters worse Taker confronted Hogan about it and Hogan denied he was in shoot pain …although Taker knew Hogan had been saying otherwise to Vince. Taker then realized what was going on, that Hogan was being his usual bitchass self, and rather than make a mess of the situation he just took his medicine and accepted the short title reign. Apparently this went a long way in cementing Taker’s reputation in the locker room.