Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMight be my favorite AEW PPV that I've seen
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2759738&mesg_id=2759782
2759782, Might be my favorite AEW PPV that I've seen
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Mar-07-22 01:16 AM
I haven't seen all of them, but I was extremely impressed by this. First three matches were pretty much non-stop action, and hey, I really liked the ladder match. The Dog-Collar was a lot more methodical, but it hit all the right notes, and the ending was perfect.

Jade Cargill keeps getting better, and they kept things short, as they needed to. I kind of rolled my eyes at Baker winning, but I understand the move. They're now clearly it up so that Thunder Rosa beats Hirsch and then beats Baker in San Antonio for the re-match.

The Texas Tornnado was a total car crash, but I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. And the Moxley/Danielson match was fucking awesome, and the arrival of Regal was the biggest "OH SHIT!" moment in quite a while. Him sonning both of them post-match and making them shake hands put a smile on my face. Great get for AEW.

The Cole/Page match wasn't the best of the night, as the result was never really in question, but I'd say they both over-delivered. And I imagine that Page/Punk at the next PPV is going to be awesome.

So, yeah, pretty damn awesome night for wrestling.