Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'd be happy to concede Top ~30 in the East, for what it's worth.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2756617&mesg_id=2756645
2756645, I'd be happy to concede Top ~30 in the East, for what it's worth.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Jan-26-22 03:47 PM
Just because anyone on the tier between, like, 27 and 40 is going to be a matter of personal taste. Picking between, like, some dope rookie, some good defensive big, and Kuzma will all come down to what you vale. I wouldn't begrudge someone thinking Kuz is, like, 29th. I wouldn't go there, but I also wouldn't passionately argue against it or anything.

I mostly just said the number 25 arbitrarily because I think the top 22-24 players are so obviously better and so obviously more likely to be All-Stars in the East that the best counterargument would be "but if he's the 25th best player in the East, he's still top 25, and I win!"

Which, fine, if you feel that way... but that also wouldn't make him even close to an All-Star, which was obviously the original point.

But anyway. None of this matters. I knew the poll wouldn't matter either. Just thought "Kyle Kuzma is having an All-Star season" was one of those "wild even for OKP" comments that I couldn't help but address.