Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSilverstone weekend. Let's see what happens
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2756575&mesg_id=2769070
2769070, Silverstone weekend. Let's see what happens
Posted by spenzalii, Fri Jul-01-22 11:44 AM
Hamilton's had a busy week, hasn't he? I don't care much for old tweets being dug up months or years later, but Piquet kinda stepped in it. Can't really be surprised though. All the more reason I want Lewis to get 8 chips and leave, as at that point you have no reason not to call him the GOAT except racial bias. I also have a weird feeling about the social media posts that every driver and team seem to make. On the one hand, it does make Lewis seem to be this golden child, which probably wasn't meant. On the other hand, he's STILL the only black driver out there, so all the hits are coming his way. Gotta tip my hat to him for dealing with it professionally for so long

As for on track, it will be interesting to see if the upgrades bring Mercedes closer to RB and Ferrari. Practice looks promising so far, but practice also means nothing come Sunday. Would love to see Lewis on the podium, but who knows.