Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Sort of weird, boring, and ugly.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2756575&mesg_id=2762358
2762358, RE: Sort of weird, boring, and ugly.
Posted by upUPNorth, Sun Apr-10-22 03:54 PM
it was more incredulous laughter from me instead of evil laughter like Bahrain. Ferrari/Leclerc definitely look solid enough right now, unless RB find reliability and clearly superior pace. I'm hoping Mercs find something while having these unexpected opportunities and podiums. Its pretty amusing since Lewis above Verstappen in the standings.

It's getting a big embarassing watching my Canadians in F1! I hear them mention how little passing there was in Australia in the past, obviously haven't been there in a while, hard to say what to do about the track. If anything Turn 3 needs a bit more 'safe space' maybe to inspire passing, it is a passing spot if you're faster but it seems a risky corridor still.

Just finished watching the Motorcycle races, good timing at COTA. Ducati's quite liked the circuit, though Bastianinni on last year's bike, and consistently good late race pace, took his second win of the season. Marquez's race was pretty stunning despite that start problem, he still seems capable of greatness but not consistently enough anymore.

It was a 500th GP anniversary of the modern era organization wise, since 500 ccs, pretty cool highlight video of the past going right now, if it wasn't such a time sink I wish I could watch old seasons again.