Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Update: eff this track.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2756575&mesg_id=2761574
2761574, RE: Update: eff this track.
Posted by upUPNorth, Mon Mar-28-22 06:45 PM
You explained the track problems well, I forgot about Singapore, that was a nice night city track. I think Jeddah thought it would be cool to fit in fast flowing stuff in a 'street' circuit, but honestly real city tracks feel cool and unique when they have that 'square' feel to them I think.

Yeah, I hope it keeps improving. I guess part of my frustration is in terms of the front two, and comparing it to Verstappen/Hamilton battles last season its arguable which one was better and I feel like they let Verstappen get away with his crap even more last season now. Oh, and that DRS line thing at the end of Jeddah just seems stupid now, I don't know how to fix it, move the line or something, but I lol'd when they both locked up.

Man Latifi crashing twice this weekend and not "getting" why either time is hilarious. I mean, they seemed like weird crashes, but they both just happened to him. The fact that he messed up Abu Dhabi too is just worse, he might need security again soon before the title is even close to decided lol