Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Update: eff this track.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2756575&mesg_id=2761529
2761529, RE: Update: eff this track.
Posted by upUPNorth, Sun Mar-27-22 07:25 PM
ugh the Schumacher one? yeah that wasn't pretty to watch. Something about this whole Jeddah track being such a fast street track just sits weird, they've tried to reference other street tracks in comparison but it doesn't feel the same.

I 'get' why they can't be too picky about countries in one sense. Honestly, going to Texas last year around that whole abortion mess time felt weird, and its not like USA doesn't have its hands in all kinds of conflict. The fact that the oil fire was caused by an missile strike nearby was just too on the nose sign of war regardless of ideology. I can't remember, is China back on the calendar yet? I assume that track would be at some point.

Sunday race was a race. I get that there are signs its good and the battles and following are a good start, but something about the commentary is starting to feel like it's trying to push a narrative lol. Sucks Hamilton got a bit screwed by the pit lane closure, would've salvaged sixth instead, though they obviously still need work. Actually Perez got the most screwed, I would rather see him win :)

Verstappen sounds like he's still too used to the FIA helping him win on the radio...