Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Memphis and Ansu both are hurt
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2755125&mesg_id=2757169
2757169, RE: Memphis and Ansu both are hurt
Posted by Hitokiri, Tue Feb-01-22 11:12 AM
I mean... Ansu is done for the season, but Memphis seems like he should be back within the next few weeks. So, how does that complicate the starting forward line is my question. Auba has been pretty bad for the past 2 seasons. I get that we need a center forward and that's not where Memphis is best, but at this point, I think he's better overall than Auba.

And I don't know about having Dembele replace Adama... that doesn't make sense to me. As far as what they produce, it's pretty much a wash. Dembele's best goal return was 14 (all comps), or 8 in La Liga. For assists, it's been 9 (all comps), 8 in La Liga. For Adama it's 6 goal (all comps) 5 in EPL. 12 assists (all comps), 10 EPL. The differences are who Dembele was playing next to at the time, that Adama can play a full season and actually loves the club. And he's the most successful dribbler in Europe right now by a wide margin. I sure as hell don't want to "patch things over" with Dembouz and have him replace anyone. I want him gone.