Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI don’t actually have a position in this argument…
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2754686&mesg_id=2757489
2757489, I don’t actually have a position in this argument…
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Feb-03-22 09:46 AM
the three of you are having, from the other post…but I do enjoy the discussion of coaching hires, in general. That said, it’s all over the place that the Vikings did not offer him the job. He went in there believing it was his, partly because he has ties to the new Minnesota GM…and that simply wasn’t the case. They just wanted to interview dude, like they did Patrick Graham, the day before. He then told Michigan that he was coming back and this wouldn’t happen again…he would be there for as long as Michigan wanted him. Lol…it reminds me of an episode of The Office when Michael had an interview at corporate, in New York. He thought because he had the most seniority of any of the branch managers, the job was his and the interview was a formality. He sold his condo and picked a replacement. Turns out, he was one of like 7 interviews. He didn’t get the job and had to go back to Scranton the same day.