Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti wanted to give him another year. looks like they're cleaning house though
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2754686&mesg_id=2755690
2755690, i wanted to give him another year. looks like they're cleaning house though
Posted by Mynoriti, Mon Jan-17-22 06:42 PM
I'm pretty sure Bisaccia is out, even though i think he deserves another shot. Carr possibly out too.

Mayock's whole deal is he was brought on has this draft genius but his choices have been shakey. Crosby, Jacobs, and Renfrow were all W's.
Cle Ferrel (his very first pick as GM) is a disappointment. Arnette didn't work out.. even before his off field stuff, Trayvon Mullen never came around and he's always hurt. Then there's Ruggs which you can't put on Mayock. he was coming into his own before the tragedy.

Looking at 2021 picks, some are at least respectable but no one stands out. Our first rounder Leatherwood is having a horrible rookie season. his strength seems to be committing penalties at the worst possible times

then of course the whole AB disaster

But i wanted to see Mayock operate without Gruden, since he had such a heavy say overall, it's hard to know what was on who

plus the other fucked up thing is if the Gruden stuff didn't happen and we *didn't* make the playoffs, Gruden would still be HC