Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Also, if he goes to WWE, I want him vs Seth at Mania
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2754208&mesg_id=2758706
2758706, RE: Also, if he goes to WWE, I want him vs Seth at Mania
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Feb-15-22 03:14 PM
>and I need them to give him a stable.
>
>Give him Cesaro, Dolph and Roode, and let them do something
>meaningful.

I came in to type this. I want him vs Seth as well. It is big enough to be big. The match would bang. And it would signal 'hey, WWE is at least going to pretend that they think getting Cody back this soon is a big deal'.

This is the thing: he's gotta win AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT. Not an introductory shock squash either. I'm talking about something like when Kevin Owens beat Cena early on during his main roster run..aka Cody needs to be made 'real' by someone. If that's Rollins, cool.

The faction? I dunno, but I know I don't want Ziggler anywhere near it but maybe that's my personal affliction. I still can't get over hating Ziggler for not leaving when he had the chance to go on his own, wrestle his ass off somewhere else and put a 'hey, this guy IS pretty awesome' kind of stamp on his career. Instead, he went off and told jokes while basically being a joke on WWE TV. The 'I'm a good wrestler' character was the shits to me. Its almost like they gave him that character to troll him and the internet.

Zooming out a bit: WWE should be glad AEW exists. It gives people another biggish place to work and improve without WWE having to bankroll it or manage it. And even better, AEW puts a little bit of pressure on WWE to not completely fall into DGAF territory. Yes, I'm saying WWE could be much worse. Cuz they could!