Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Hangman/Archer was a little OD for me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2754208&mesg_id=2758230
2758230, RE: Hangman/Archer was a little OD for me
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Feb-10-22 03:04 PM

>He will beat Cole
>baybay but he’s gotta take down someone who isn’t rehabbed
>just to be fed to him.

I think he's fighting Cole too early if that does turn out to be the main event at Revolution. He should probably beat Moxley and the rematch with Omega. Then an officially heel Cody, who goes back on his word and challenges for the title. That would make Hangman pretty official.

>And they’re already to the point where Jericho isn’t
>needed to carry a load for them on any kind of regular basis.
>And Kenny can curl up somewhere, get healthy, and show up to
>be a cherry on top.

It's clear Jericho is turning heel again. Which is that right choice. Like you said, they don't **really** need him in the mix anymore. I'd rather he go off and be the heel commentator on Rampage.

>MJF is made. Wardlow too. And for all of the love for MJF’s
>for real heel character and talking, that mfer is in-shape and
>can work his ass off too.

Those two should have a great program in the spring/summer.

>Keef is over cuz they just let him show up and be the Keith
>Lee that is crazy easy to like. Imagine that.
>
>Punk is a good match machine and he’s gonna make the whole
>Pinnacle here.

Agreed. He'll go over in the rematch, but those dudes will be official.

>Jade looks great and is improving.

She definitely has the look, and her two previous matches were solid. But last night she looked as green as she's been on her worst days. Unless she's working with someone who can carry her, keep the matches short.

>Britt is still good and
>doesn’t have to eat a bunch of them every week either.

Indeed. Probably close to time for her to lose the title to Thunder Rosa though. She's cleaned out the rest of the division. Maybe have her fight Hayter, but drop the belt at either Revolution or the PPV after that.

>Miro was on a roll before he got hurt.

I'm really looking forward to him getting healthy and coming back. He was shaping into a beast.

>Jeff Hardy will be here before Easter and they’re already
>setting it up. And it will be fun even tho him and his brother
>are almost about done.

I agree. Bring them over and put them into programs with Private Party and the Young Bucks. Maybe Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus too.

>I loathe Sammy G’s whole thing with the signs but I think
>he’s gonna be great someday.

He's getting there. I'm not a huge fan of the signs, but I understand. He should be wrestling more often though.

Plus, AEW is still building Hook slowly. They've got Starks and Hobbs. Plus Martin. I'd like if they can find something consistent to do with Jay Lethal. And I'm all for them pulling the trigger on the Moxley/Danielson faction with Garcia, Moriarty, Yuta, and/or Nese.