Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Hangman/Archer was a little OD for me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2754208&mesg_id=2758067
2758067, RE: Hangman/Archer was a little OD for me
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Feb-09-22 10:43 PM
>HM and Adam Cole will be a good one whenever that is.
>
>Tonight show overall was pretty good. Best show of 2022 for
>them so far.

Yep. That main was a lot of a lot of stuff like most of these props matches are. I dig both guys tho and I’m glad HP got another good showing and win. I go way back with Lance Hoyt! Page is made with me already cuz he can do the matches physically..he’s just gotta be framed well. And he’s gotta wins couple matches vs opponents where people could see him losing in my opinion before he’s made. He will beat Cole baybay but he’s gotta take down someone who isn’t rehabbed just to be fed to him.

It’s crazy that their roster is filled to the point that every good wrestler they have doesn’t have to be on there every week for things to be good. Ie: Cody has wild heat but can just disappear and it’s fine for instance. And he’s only gonna get more heat whenever he shows up again.

And they’re already to the point where Jericho isn’t needed to carry a load for them on any kind of regular basis. And Kenny can curl up somewhere, get healthy, and show up to be a cherry on top.

MJF is made. Wardlow too. And for all of the love for MJF’s for real heel character and talking, that mfer is in-shape and can work his ass off too.

Keef is over cuz they just let him show up and be the Keith Lee that is crazy easy to like. Imagine that.

Punk is a good match machine and he’s gonna make the whole Pinnacle here.

Moxley is sober and it probably saved his AEW run in addition to all of the wonderful stuff it should mean for him IRL.

Jade looks great and is improving. Britt is still good and doesn’t have to eat a bunch of them every week either.

They keep finding random cutie pies to throw on my tv and I’m down with it. This is really a golden age of good looking womenfolk on rasslin in my opinion.

Miro was on a roll before he got hurt.

Jeff Hardy will be here before Easter and they’re already setting it up. And it will be fun even tho him and his brother are almost about done.

I loathe Sammy G’s whole thing with the signs but I think he’s gonna be great someday.

Brody King plus Black getting a few more recruits could/should help all of that out if they can space out the goofy stuff at least a little. Maybe ole Husky or Killer can come fill them out.

Overall, I like watching AEW cuz they at least try to tell me that lots of people are important/capable of doing worthwhile shit. It’s clunky at times like a bad TNA or WCW show cuz they’re trying to sooooo much different stuff sometimes but still. Give me that over the ‘watch these 2 segments then ignore everything else cuz we’re just filling time’ shit that Raw is most weeks.