Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectits been done for a minute.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2754208&mesg_id=2755457
2755457, its been done for a minute.
Posted by cgonz00cc, Sun Jan-16-22 12:27 PM
everything since Football Fiasco 2020 has been him taking rubs. Eddie Kingston is just the next guy with momentum that Jericho needs to vampire off of. youre also right that hes not doing anything at all for his crew.

and in something im still salty about...he ruined the fuckin War Games for me. it meant nothing, he was completely see-thru with his blading and shit, and then going through that cardboard and getting caught peeking at the camera light to know when it was time to play dead.

if hes not doing straight heel commentary hes completely replaceable there too.

he was so great for like 6 months, then he was great on commentary with Schiavone for a couple months...and then the football field match took everything down a very crappy road.

i will say one thing tho, during the OC feud when his crew got doused with orange juice he turned Santana & Ortiz whole trajectory around. Ortiz was flopping around in the orange juice like a cartoon character that couldnt stand up. Jericho looked down and said into the mic "Get up you idiot!". Ever since that very moment Ortiz has been a completely different wrestler without any of his comedy antics. so i guess theres that.