Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectuncut gems
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2753076&mesg_id=2761046
2761046, uncut gems
Posted by will_5198, Mon Mar-21-22 11:37 PM
- threatening to cut every WR on the roster

some dumb college macho bullshit for real. this is the NFL, all the good players are taken -- so who the fuck you gonna play next week, moron?

- admitting he actually kicked Josh Lambo

of course. we all knew it.

- "I hate scouts. Lazy."

well we all know he isn't on the analytics high speed rail, and we also know his brand of scouting was trying to make Tebow a gotdamn NFL tight end.

- the video

"Multiple sources said Meyer went from position group to position group telling players that the woman in the video tried to lure him onto the dance floor despite Meyer’s refusal. But according to two sources, soon after he left one position group, a second, more provocative video became public, throwing everything Meyer said in doubt."

my God, can you imagine this amazingness? "alright o-line, bring it in. just between us, let me tell you what happened..."

- pathological lying

Urban told reporters that the receivers were running the wrong routes, then told the receivers he never made the comment. so a receiver pulled up the video of the press conference, of him, making those comments.

- "clutches heart"

Meyer, who still had four years left on his contract, seemed to blame his behavior on losing. It “eats away at your soul,” he told Dakich and said he “went through that whole depression thing to where I’d stare at the ceilings.”