Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBrady's Man in the Arena documentary series
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2752647
2752647, Brady's Man in the Arena documentary series
Posted by go mack, Wed Dec-08-21 01:14 PM
Anyone else watching this? I know a few will pass. Im enjoying it, much better than the Tom Vs Time stuff, focuses on the seasons and games with centerpiece of each episode his Superbowl appearances. Bringing in 2 other guys from the season to discuss makes it better as well, hearing Bledsoe discuss getting replaced in ep1 and now episode 4 with Randy Moss and Strahan was great, Doc might be able to stomach episodes 4, 5 and 8 with the inevitable L's.
2752648, I refuse to get ESPN+ so i'll have to wait or.....you know.
Posted by Sofian_Hadi, Wed Dec-08-21 01:18 PM
But the first free episode was great. Imagine being in so many SuperBowls you can make a 10 Episode series about each season. GOAT
2752653, RE: I refuse to get ESPN+ so i'll have to wait or.....you know.
Posted by go mack, Wed Dec-08-21 01:55 PM
I had Disney+ already so decided to bump to the ESPN+, Hulu bundle which is about 5 bucks more. I thought they were all out already tho and was gonna drop back after a month but have to wait.
2752730, I have Disney+ and Hulu. There's an ESPN+ add on?!?!
Posted by Sofian_Hadi, Thu Dec-09-21 07:48 PM
2752758, Yep, for $13.99/month
Posted by Marbles, Fri Dec-10-21 10:49 AM

https://www.hulu.com/hulu-disney-espn-bundle-offer

We had Hulu and when this became available, we jumped on it. Disney+ gives us the Marvel and Star Wars stuff (plus all the old and new Muppets shows!).

And me and the woman are MAC graduates so ESPN+ is one of the best ways to catch our teams basketball and football (when MACtion isn't in effect).
2752654, Stay strong
Posted by Ceej, Wed Dec-08-21 01:58 PM
2752664, I would rather watch 2 Girls 1 Cup w/Paramount '69 logo on loop
Posted by Dr Claw, Wed Dec-08-21 03:45 PM
2752667, Id watch a manning cast of you watching it
Posted by Ceej, Wed Dec-08-21 03:53 PM
2752670, Lol
Posted by go mack, Wed Dec-08-21 04:19 PM
When they show this clip of Brady before the undefeated team got sent home by the Giants and Strahan mimicking his little laugh about 17 points, that was hilarious tho.

https://youtu.be/qhw_YLGmvKw
2752669, I'm glad to see Tom like this.....
Posted by blueeclipse, Wed Dec-08-21 04:14 PM
Brady has always seemed like an insufferable dickhead and the more we've got to see the curtain pulled back the last year or so we find out he's more of a likeable dickhead than anything else.

It's hard not to respect that kind of greatness.

That being said.....watching them lose Super Bowl 42 was one of my fondest memories as a sports fan. Fuck that Patriots. Belichick is such an arrogant prick that being the best coach in the league isn't enough for him......he has to cheat and bend every fucking rule he can find. You know he does it just to show that he's the smartest guy in the room as if all of that winning isn't enough. He's a sociopath.

Anyway....I digress.

There may never be another Tom and getting to see the behind the scenes stuff is really cool. Even if I have to stomach reliving some of the Patriots garbage.

Sidenote: IDGAF what anyone says......Eli Manning is a HOF'er. People need to let that shit go. He beat the Patriots TWICE in the Super Bowl. That's enough.
2752732, I got free ESPN+ so I need to check this out
Posted by Lach, Thu Dec-09-21 09:08 PM