Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDallas missing their key players is obviously a problem
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2751486&mesg_id=2751522
2751522, Dallas missing their key players is obviously a problem
Posted by Dr Claw, Fri Nov-26-21 06:43 AM
that dude going off the line TWICE on the final FG against the Raiders, SMH. Essentially jobbing the game in OT because of DPI, SMH.

Dak looked like some poo-poo on the layup throws but was hitting the tough throws. The score that lead to the game being tied late was an example.

I never thought it could be possible, but this is something the Eagles could capitalize on now that they're beginning to play NFC East teams. Wild thing is that WFT is the team I'm not looking forward to them playing. Heinecke was actually jobbed out of a win against Boody in the playoffs last season.

The Aints are fucking themselves out of future success -- this season might be a wash without Jameis, clearly the superior talent at QB. However, I read a report that they're paying Taysom Hill a HUGE amount of money to be the Marcus Mariota of the team. WTF.

Good to see the Bills BUFFALOING opponents on national TV though, I need them to kill this resurgence of the Cheatriots. The O-Line is suspect (and we've seen that in a couple of moments this year: the end of the Titans game, Buffalo blowing a timeout on 4th and inches because the threat of turning over on downs was there).

Andy Dalton makes more impressive throws than Boody.