Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe night is young, sir.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2750232&mesg_id=2751083
2751083, The night is young, sir.
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Nov-18-21 04:34 PM
I would bet Danielson gives Cabana a hellacious ass-beating in front of his home crowd as the opening match on Friday. I could see a stretcher being involved too. Preston Vance obviously had no problem with Moxley destroying his mask and leaving him a bloody mess, and I doubt he'd mind if they implied Danielson broke his arm or something.

>im just over them. its been two years of them on every single
>TV show, and the only one who could ever realistically be in a
>money drawing angle died last year.

I think Brodie dying put them in a weird position. I still believe if Lee were still alive, he would have eventually fought against Page for the soul of the Dark Order. Both with Lee dead, they kind of had to become Faces.

I'd say the before Brodie's death, Jon Silver was well on his way to getting over. They've tried with Vance, probably because he's Lee Jr.'s favorite wrestler and his affiliation with the Nightmare Factory. And rubber gimp suit aside, Uno really can work.

With AEW becoming as crowded as it is, this is a good role for them, and probably why they're on TV so much. There'll always be a place for mid-card faces to be fed to aspiring mega-heels and up-and-comers. It can't always be Frankie Kazarian in those matches.