Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectOKPW: Full Gear and End of the year
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2750232&mesg_id=2750232
2750232, OKPW: Full Gear and End of the year
Posted by jimaveli, Sat Nov-06-21 03:37 PM
Reigns and Paul E are still excellent. Like most, I’d love if they could get him more real full-time opponents. We’ll see.

I’ve never cared much about Eddie Kingston but he’s been big fun across from Danielson and Punk the last 2 weeks.

Cowboy shit is coming up and I’m pulling for Page at Full Gear. It’s kinda now or never even if he only gets a short Sting reign.

It sucks that ROH might never be back. It’s a lowkey miracle that they’ve lasted this long tho. Hopefully Jay Lethal doesn’t just take it to the house.

Impact is still sneaking around being a competent rasslin show. I keep saying it cuz I keep seeing it.

WWE has released around SEVENTY people this year. WOW.

I hate that one of them isn’t my mans Ricochet. He could for real be main eventing New Japan shows right now. Am I crazy to think this?

Big E as a good-match machine hoss champ gives me joy and I hope it keeps going.

I like lots of what AEW is doing. I like that Danielson and Punk are working their way up the roster and making a bunch of folks work real matches and look good doing it. And this roster continues to get pretty deep on solid rasslers. I can forget Miro is around and he’s damn near the best dude there. They can damn near just randomly make a card and end up with a parade of good matches. That’s a good spot to be in and you never know when WWE is gonna release 20 people out of nowhere or let a solid hand walk.